Handling A Range Of Employment Law Disputes
Suffering an injustice at work can leave you feeling powerless and angry. Whether you have been unlawfully demoted or terminated, harassed or discriminated against, you know that the responsible party needs to be held accountable.
At Lyon Legal, P.C., we have the legal experience you need to get the justice you deserve. Our lead attorney, Devon Lyon, has practiced law for nearly two decades. She uses her knowledge of California employment regulations and procedures to secure favorable results. You can rely on our legal team to protect your rights at every stage of the legal process.
Our employment law firm has offices in Long Beach and Riverside. Contact us today using our online form.
Representing You When Your Rights Have Been Violated
Throughout the Inland Empire, our firm is known for our high-quality customer service. Our lawyers act quickly to answer any questions you may have and will keep you informed on the progress of your case.
We handle a variety of employment law matters such as:
- Wrongful termination claims for employees fired for an unlawful reason
- Retaliation claims for workers who have filed complaints and have suffered an adverse action as a result
- Discrimination claims for those in protected classes under the Fair Employment and Housing Act or Title VII
- Sexual harassment claims for workers harassed by supervisors, co-workers or customers
- Denial of protected leave for those suffering from an injury or illness, members of the military, expectant mothers and other protected classes
- Wage and hour violations for those denied overtime and for meal and rest periods
Our attorneys have litigated, arbitrated and negotiated employment disputes. We will pursue the most effective strategy to help you resolve your dispute as quickly as possible. You can rest assured that the approach we recommend will help you receive the most beneficial results according to your circumstances.
Do You Think You Have A Case? Contact Us Today.
We understand that suffering employer retaliation is stressful, which is why we respond to your calls quickly. When you call us about your employment matter, we will reply to you within two hours, including holidays and weekends.